Good News

Wonderful news overnight. Little Jackson has taken a turn for the better. While he is still gravely ill he is fighting and God is answering prayer. Prayers of many and I am thankful for friends who will step right up and fight along beside the little guy. Why do things like this happen? Again, I have no answer but there is where that word faith comes in again. It is what gets us through while waiting on God's divine answer. Praise God. I don't know what happened to the family who are making life support choices for the young man who suffered a massive heart attack. Please continue prayer for them and that our Lord will cloak them in the peace that passeth all understanding.

We are supposed to have cooler temps in north central Texas today. Only 94! I have planned to craft and sneak in some time making more garden art. I have one to make for a friend who wants to barter. Can't beat that. Hoot and Boo give a shout out or should I say squawk out to everyone! They received a new rope perch yesterday mounted to the outside of their cage for playtime and they are having a good time. Stay safe everyone and try to stay cool wherever you are today. Remember to pray for OUR country and her leaders especially during this time of awful unrest around the world.

Quote for today:  I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice cannot sleep forever."  ~~ Thomas Jefferson, 1781  Notes on the State of Virginia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Fall

The State of our Union

Life's a Hoot!