Welcome to my new blog! Hopefully, I will be faithful to post. I miss having Facebook since it was deleted by UH (unknown hacker) but perhaps I'll use blogger for a while. Mike is still in Minn. with Josh and hopefully they are having a relaxing, good time together. I just love to go up there. I've been making alot of jewelry and die cutting flowers to make pins. I need to be working in the "lasagna garden" but it's pretty humid outside right now so that's a good enough excuse for me. I will get out later.....I've got scads of leaves in yard bags from last fall to layer on the newspaper. The leaves should be rotting nicely and make the wormies happy. I may go buy a few more worms as well.

Better go. I have to run to Target for cokes on sale this week. I just love the diet coke plus and I can't find it anywhere except at Target. Target is right next door to Hobby Lobby and they have a 40% off coupon this week. I just love both of those stores.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of our Union

Falling Into Fall

Life's a Hoot!