Sunday in North Central Texas

Hi all: It's a beautiful day here today. I think I'm coming down with something other than allergies....I've been freezing all day long. I need to work on the backyard which becomes our outdoor home in the summer. I think I would look kinda foolish out there in my sweat jacket and socks, LOL. Anyway, I've been promising to post some good drink recipes from our Bunko repertoire. We have great food too, which to me, is most important. Here are some of the drinks we've had over the years.

Pink Pantie Pulldowns (we've heard them called droppers to)
1 can frozen pink lemonade
3/4 can vodka
2 cans Fresca

Use the lemonade can to measure all. That's kind of the official drink of our group. I tinted it orange for Halloween last year and my friend LeAnne tinted it green for our March game night.
This originally came from my hair stylist Kristi Luse. Adjust vodka for your taste or leave out and use recipes as punch. Enjoy!!

Now, Mike brought this one home and I thought I would fall over dead when I took a swig. It's not my favorite but I'm sure there are those who would find it attractive.

Funky Cold Medina
For 1 drink
1 oz. Absolut Vodka
1 oz. Southern Comfort
1 oz. Blue Curacao
Cranberry juice to dilute or fill the glass.

Weight Watchers 2 point Margaritas
Frozen--ice to fill blender
1 tub Crystal Light lemonade
1 can Fresca
8 shots Tequila (oz).
Blend until smooth

On the Rocks--
1 tub Crystal Light lemonade
2 cans Fresca/1 can water
8 shots (oz) Tequila
Pour over ice cubes

We have a great time and eat alot of M&Ms (which we use to keep score) I'll post food recipes in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of our Union

Falling Into Fall

Life's a Hoot!