Some of My Favorite Freebie Sites and Tutorials

I am putting together a list of some of my favorite blogs. These include FREE patterns, FREE tutorials for sewing, knitting, cross stitching and quilting! I LOVE Pinterest and that is where i was able to find most of them. Don't ya just love "pinning"? I sure do; it's very addictive and doesn't put any weight on me. www.pinterest.com/debintex/ to see what I have been up to.

One of my all time favorite blogs is Lindsay Wilkes's site, The Cottage Home. Known on the web as The Cottage Mama her blog is so cozy and relaxing. She has great tutorials, recipes, tips.....and her little cottage near Chicago is to die for. She has a line of children's clothes and patterns that you simply must check out. They are so, sew sweet.
www.thecottagehome.blogspot.com


We have been so busy this summer in the two Hoarder groups I moderate on Facebook. We have just opened our very own de-hoard shop on Facebook called The Little Shop of Hoarders. Please stop by and check out what we have for sale. We will be selling all types of craft supplies, no finished products, just goodies at a good price you will love to create with. In my groups we have been working on Christmas ornaments since spring. These are the quilted (folded square) ornaments that have been so popular. The link to the tutorial for this fun, addicting little project it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB9S-rxIe6w

More sites to check out freebies can be found on my Pinterest Sewing, Freebie Patterns, Crochet/Knit, Quilting, Paper Piece Quilting and Super Blogs. See above for link.

www.freesewingpatternsdaily.blogspot.com

www.freeneedle.com

www.pinkchalkfabric.com

www.freepatterns.com

www.allfreesewing.com

www.craftandfabriclinks.com
(free quilting~sewing~cross stitch patterns)

www.everythingyourmamamade.com

www.knittingpatterncentral.com

www.needlework.craftgossip.com
(all kinds of free patterns for everything you can think of including needle felting)






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The State of our Union

Falling Into Fall

Life's a Hoot!