I'm getting better at this...

Today is the 1 year anniversary of my scoliosis surgery and my back is doing great!! Just a few problems with my left foot but we are working on that still. I am thankful for my surgery.



As promised, I am clearing out my TV DVD collection and listing them here on my blog rather than putting them on eBay. Each season is $20.00 unless otherwise stated. I will notify you of the final shipping cost. Cashiers check and money orders only. Ships only in the United States.



Law and Order SVU Seasons 1 and 3
C.S.I. New York Seasons 1 and 2
Veronica Mars Seasons 1-3
Without A Trace Seasons 1-2
Ghost Whisperer Seasons 1-2
Medium Seasons 1-3
24 Seasons 1-3
Whose The Boss? Season 1 ($10.00)
Missing Season Season 1. ($10.00)
Alias Seasons Seasons 1-4
Just email me , leave me a message here or catch me on one of my Facebook pages. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling Into Fall

The State of our Union

Life's a Hoot!